Solatube Promotions

We know how hard it is to keep up with home improvements, so we want to introduce you to some big savings going on right now. Read below to learn more!

Schedule Today

Solar Midwest, Inc has partnered with the Minnesota Renewable Energy Society (MRES) to offer 2024 Eco Experience volunteers an exclusive opportunity to experience firsthand how Solatubes can transform a home by bringing in fresh daylight. Solatubes are already an affordable way to bring natural daylight into dark areas of the home, and with several add-on options they are the perfect solution for dark kitchens, bathrooms, hallways, mudrooms, offices, closets, and more! From now through Aug 23, 2024 Solar Midwest is offering Eco Experience volunteers 35% off of the total cost of a Solatube project, regardless of how big the project is.

All you have to do to take advantage of this offer as a qualifying volunteer* is call us at (763) 335-0934 to set up an appointment with our daylighting consultant. He will come out to make recommendations and put together an estimate. If you decide to move forward**, we will do the installation for 65% of the total invoice and keep a credit card on file. If for some reason you are not able to volunteer at the Eco Experience booth, we will charge the card on file for the remaining 35%. Combined with the 30% federal tax credit, you can get a Solatube for less than half the regular price!

*Qualifying volunteers are those who staff a minimum of 1 full shift at the Minnesota State Fair Eco Experience booth through MRES.

**Solatubes must be installed by August 23, 2024


Brighten Up Your Space and Save

We’re always looking for ways to offer great deals to our customers. Take advantage of tax credits and other special promotions to save on our top-rated tubular skylights, skylight replacement, and ventilation products. Find out how much you could save today!

A lot has changed in 30 years!  Get all the benefits of the latest technology by upgrading your existing Solatube:

  • Optimal light transfer with 99.7% reflective Spectralight Infinity tubing
  • New tubing filters out harmful infrared solar rays
  • Climate Control Lens provides additional seal for improved thermal performance
  • Redesigned dome captures more daylight with Raybender technology and rejects UV rays
  • Classic and modern diffuser options for an updated look
  • Optional solar-powered night light
  • Optional solar-powered daylight dimmer
  • New product warranty on all updated parts


Solatube Summer

Savings Event

Buy 2, Get 50% Off the Third Product

In appreciation of our valued customers, we are excited to announce our exclusive July promotion on Solatube Tubular Skylights and Solar Attic or Garage Fans. This month, take advantage of a special manufacturer rebate. Act fast—this offer is only available for a limited time!

Special Townhome Pricing – Save Hundreds Now!

Call for special discounted pricing!

Hurry, offer ends soon!

  • Installs in about 2 hours!
  • Leak free guarantee – over 50,000 Solatubes installed
  • Financing available for qualified purchases
  • Over 25 years working with townhome associations
  • In-home or virtual design consultations available

Ready To Get Started?
Schedule A Consultation